Wondering what to have for dinner tonight? Look no further. We love this for a quick, mid-week dinner for two, but it also feels bougie enough to have at the weekend alongside a crisp, dry white wine.
Thanks so much to our friends at The Food Market for this stunning recipe using our Organic Sea Spaghetti.
See the full recipe below, or what the video here:
- Finely dice the onions. Chop the cloves of garlic, then sprinkle some salt and press with the tip of the blade to make it a paste. Chop the parsley and slice the squid into rings.
- Add a pinch of salt to a pan of water and bring to the boil. Add the sea spaghetti and cook until al dente (see packet for timings). Drain and keep hot until ready to serve.
- Heat a pan with a splash of cooking olive oil. Add the garlic paste and let cook for a minute and stir, then add the diced onion and cook until transparent.
- Add the sliced squid, season with sea salt and pepper and cook for about 3 minutes until done
- Plate the sea spaghetti with the cooked squid, then garnish with chopped parsley and shaved Parmesan. Place and egg yolk on top of each serving and enjoy!