Cold nights call for comforting pasta, we are right? Try switching up your go-to mid-week pasta recipe for this delicious take on the classic red pesto pasta!
- 1 pack Atlantic kitchen sea weed spaghetti
- 50g wholewheat spaghetti
- 2 heaped tbsp red pesto
- 1/2 red onion.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil for cooking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Cook the spaghetti and seaweed spaghetti according to instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, finely dice the onion and garlic and add these to a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Sauté over a medium heat until softened. Slice your cherry tomatoes into halves and pop these into the pan to cook down. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Once your pastas are cooked through, add these into your frying pan and give everything a good toss through, adding in your red pesto.
- Once the pasta is evenly coated, adjust any seasonings to taste and garnish with the remaining cherry tomatoes and some fresh basil leaves.