Land & Sea Spaghetti with anchovy & chilli
- serves 2
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 4 anchovy fillets in olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced thinly)
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 75ml of white wine
- 50g Sea Spaghetti
- 120g of linguine
- Handful of chopped parsley
- Cook Sea Spaghetti and linguine according to packet instructions. (They can be cooked together if you are short on pots and time but otherwise it's better to cook separately.)
- Meanwhile heat a small saucepan, when hot add olive oil and turn down heat.
- Then add the garlic, fry but don't colour, and add the anchovies and stir until they have melted into the oil.
- Add half the chillies, then turn up the heat again and when hot, throw in the white wine and shake pan so liquid emulsifies.
- Allow to reduce by about half and then add some of the linguine water if you think it needs more liquid.
- Drain Sea Spaghetti and rinse under warm water and add to saucepan.
- Drain linguine and, reserving some of the pasta water, add to saucepan
- Stir through with the parsley, adding pasta water if you want to loosen it.
- Serve by scattering remaining chilli flakes on top.